Save up to 60% Off Certified-Refurbished ARRIS SURFboard Cable Modems

Facebook Twitter Digg Stumbleupon Tumblr Linkedin Delicious Email Pinterest

Arris

Click image to enter!

Deal of the Day: Save up to 60% Off Certified-Refurbished ARRIS SURFboard Cable ModemsĀ for 8/21/2015 only!

Special guest deal presented by our colleagues at Woot.com: “Everyone knows that only 10 percent of surfing is about exhilaration while the other 90 percent is about looking cool. The same can be said about internet surfing. So don’t just buy any plain old boring modem. Get one of these Motorola ARRIS SURFboard modems. A few bleached tips wouldn’t hurt, either.”
$39.99 – $69.99
  • This Certified Refurbished product is manufacturer refurbished, shows limited or no wear, and includes all original accessories plus a 90-day warranty
  • Requires CABLE Internet Service, if not sure your provider is CABLE call them to confirm
  • Compatible with ALL Major CABLE providers like Comcast/Xfinity, Cox, Charter, Time Warner, Mediacom, Bright House
  • Internet download speeds up to 172 Mbps and upload speeds up to 131 Mbps based on your Cable provider service
  • Good for streaming Video and gaming on multiple devices at a time
Print Friendly, PDF & Email
Follow Me On Social Media

Speak Your Mind

*

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.