NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Walgreens People’s Choice Awards (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including District of Columbia) who are at least eighteen (18) years old as of the last day of the month prior to the date of entry and who did not purchase any equipment for the purposes of entering the Promotion. Employees of The Procter & Gamble Distributing, LLC, Walgreen Co., ePrize, Inc., and their parent and affiliate companies, suppliers as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. The Promotion consists of a sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) and an instant win game (the “Instant Win Game”).
2. Sponsor: The Procter & Gamble Distributing, LLC, 1 Procter & Gamble Plaza, Cincinnati, OH 45202. Administrator: ePrize, Inc., One ePrize Drive, Pleasant Ridge, MI 48069.
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes and Instant Win Game begin on October 28, 2012 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and the Sweepstakes ends on December 13, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. ET and the Instant Win Game ends on January 9, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Promotion Period”). Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Promotion.
4. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, visit http://walgreens.promo.eprize.com/peopleschoice/ and complete and submit the registration form including a valid home address. P.O. Boxes are not permitted. You automatically will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes if you enter on or before December 13, 2012, and advance to the Instant Win Game page and receive one (1) Instant Win Game play for that day. Once on the Instant Win Game page, follow the links and instructions to play the Instant Win Game. The Instant Win Game results will be instantly displayed. Potential winners of the Instant Win Game will be provided directions for validation. All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded. Administrator is responsible for the functionality of the Instant Win Game.
Limit: Each entrant may enter/play ten (10) times per day during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of plays/entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s plays/entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any registration or play, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant or player. The “authorized
account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
5. Sweepstakes/Instant Win Game: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Promotion and the selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Sweepstakes: Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winner, from all eligible entries on or around December 14, 2012. Instant Win Game: One thousand six hundred thirty (1,630) random, computer-generated winning times, one for each prize listed below, will be generated during the Promotion Period. If you are the first player to play the Instant Win Game at or after one of the randomly-generated times, you will be a potential instant winner of the prize indicated.
6. ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR OR ADMINISTRATOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE INSTANT WIN GAME OR SWEEPSTAKES SHOULD SO INDICATE, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY, AND THE POTENTIAL INSTANT WIN GAME WINNER AND/OR SWEEPSTAKES WINNER HAVE BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. SPONSOR WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREEN SHOTS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS. ANY PLAY THAT OCCURS AFTER THE SYSTEM HAS FAILED FOR ANY REASON IS DEEMED A DEFECTIVE PLAY, IS VOID AND WILL NOT BE HONORED.
Sweepstakes Prize: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: A trip for two (2) to the 2013 People’s Choice Awards in Los Angeles, CA. Trip package includes round trip, coach-class air transportation for two (2) from a major airport near winner’s home (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to Los Angeles, CA; three (3) nights’ accommodations at a hotel determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion (single room, double
occupancy); two (2) tickets to the People’s Choice Awards; ground transportation to and from airport and hotel; and $600 spending money. Winner must travel January 8, 2013 and return on January 11, 2013 or prize will be forfeited. Trip subject to availability and blackout dates. Travel must be round trip. Sponsor will determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel and accommodations are subject to availability. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Promotion, and those set forth by the Sponsor’s airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the package description above, including but not limited to, ground transportation, meals, incidentals, gratuities, passenger tariffs or duties, airline fees, surcharges, airport fees, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes or other expenses are the responsibility solely of winner. Unless child of winner, travel companion must be eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of departure or a sibling/friend of winner with the appropriate parental permissions and releases and must travel on same itinerary and at the same time as the winner. If winner is a minor in his/her state of residence, travel companion must be winner’s parent/legal guardian. Travel companion must execute liability/publicity releases prior to issuance of travel documents. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. If in the judgment of Sponsor air travel is not required due to winner’s proximity to prize location, ground transportation will be substituted for round trip air travel at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates. Sponsor is not responsible if the People’s Choice Awards is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason, in which event that portion of prize is forfeited in its entirety and no substitution will be provided except as in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $3,850. Actual value may vary based on airfare fluctuations and distance between departure and destination. Winner will not receive difference between actual and approximate retail value. Odds of winning the Sweepstakes prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
Instant Win Game Prizes: ONE (1) FIRST PRIZE: $2,000 gift card (gift card determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion). ARV: $2,000. TWO (2) SECOND PRIZES: $1,000 gift card (gift card determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion). ARV: $1,000. TWO (2) THIRD PRIZES: A $500 gift card (gift card determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion). ARV: $500. TWENTY (20) FOURTH PRIZES: People’s Choice polo shirt. ARV: $40. FIFTEEN (15) FIFTH PRIZES: A People’s Choice full zip hoody. ARV: $35. EIGHTY NINE (89) SIXTH PRIZES: A People’s Choice long sleeve Route 66 t-Shirt. ARV: $20. TWELVE (12) SEVENTH PRIZES: A People’s Choice Awards Nominee t-Shirt. ARV: $18.39. FORTY EIGHT (48) EIGHTH PRIZES: A People’s Choice woman’s event t-Shirt. ARV: $15. TWO HUNDRED EIGHT (208) NINTH PRIZES: A People’s Choice event hat. ARV: $15. SEVENTY FIVE (75) TENTH PRIZES: A People’s Choice event t-Shirt. ARV: $15. FORTY EIGHT (48) ELEVENTH PRIZES: A People’s Choice woman’s fashion tank top. ARV: $15. SIXTY SIX (66) TWELFTH PRIZES: A People’s Choice plush brown bear. ARV: $15 TWENTY THREE (23) THIRTEENTH PRIZES: A People’s Choice Awards youth event t-Shirt. ARV: $15. FORTY FOUR (44) FOURTEENTH PRIZES: A People’s Choice travel tumbler. ARV: $10. FIVE HUNDRED (500) FIFTEENTH PRIZES: A $10 gift card (gift card determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion). ARV: $10. ONE HUNDRED TWENTY (120) SIXTEENTH PRIZES: A People’s Choice Awards lanyard. ARV: $7.36. THREE HUNDRED FIFTY SEVEN (357) SEVENTEENTH PRIZES: A People’s Choice poster. ARV: $5. Odds of winning an Instant Win Game prize depend on the number of
Instant Win prizes available divided by the number of eligible Instant Win Game plays. Limit: One (1) Instant Win Game prize per person.