Click image to enter!
Nursery® Water Step2 Lifestyle PartyTime Kitchen Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING.
1. How to Enter: The Nursery® Water Step2 Lifestyle PartyTime Kitchen Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:01 AM EST September 1, 2012 and ends at 11:59 PM EST on October 31, 2012. There are two (2) ways to enter the Sweepstakes: (1) go to www.nurserywater.com and follow the directions to enter the Sweepstakes; every submission must be individually key-stroked and entered, and repetitive automated electronic submission of entries is specifically disallowed; or (2) mail in a 3″ x 5″ card with your name, age, telephone number, and address to Nursery Water Step2 Lifestyle PartyTime Kitchen Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 4550, Marietta, Georgia 30061-4550. Limit one entry per day per email address or per outer mailing envelope. Sweepstakes entries generated by a script, macro, or other mechanical or automated means will be disqualified. All non-conforming entries are null and void and will be rejected. No mechanically reproduced entries are permitted. DS Waters of America, Inc. (“Sponsor”) and the sweepstakes administrator, Lighthouse, Inc., (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”) are not responsible for printing errors, late, lost, damaged, misdirected, incorrectly addressed, incomplete, stolen, illegible, or postage-due mail and will not verify receipt of entries. All entries submitted become the sole property of the Sweepstakes Entities and will not be returned. Proof of sending will not be deemed proof of receipt. The Sweepstakes Entities must receive all entries by 11:59 PM EST on October 31, 2012. All entries received thereafter will be deemed void. No letters, correspondence, or contact other than the forms of entry listed above will be considered to be properly submitted entries. Sweepstakes Entities reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to modify, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes or any portion thereof and/or terminate the participation of any participant (and void his/her entry) whose conduct potentially compromises the Sweepstakes, and at their discretion to select the winner in a random drawing from all eligible, non-suspect entries received for the drawing at issue prior to the event requiring such termination.
2. Eligibility: To enter the Sweepstakes, you must be 18 years of age or older at the time of entry and a legal resident of the United States, excluding Puerto Rico, Guam, U.S. Virgin Islands, and all other U.S. and foreign territories and possessions. Officers, employees, and agents of the Sweepstakes Entities, their advertising and promotion agencies, their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, and agencies and their immediate family members and household members (whether or not related) are ineligible to participate in the Sweepstakes or to win a prize. The Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law.
3. The Grand Prize: One (1) Grand Prize Winner (the “Winner”) will be randomly selected from all eligible entries received. The Winner will receive one (1) Step2 Lifestyle PartyTime Kitchen (Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $150.00) (the “Grand Prize”). Any difference between stated ARV and actual value will not be awarded. All eligible entrants have a chance to win the Grand Prize. A random drawing will occur to award the Grand Prize on or about November 9, 2012. Potential Winner does not have to be present at drawing to win. No transfer, substitution, or cash equivalent for the Grand Prize is allowed, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion due to prize unavailability, and then only for a prize of equal or greater value. All details of the Grand Prize shall be determined in the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Any expenses, including taxes or registration associated with the Grand Prize are the sole responsibility of the Winner. Adherence to any expiration dates on the Grand Prize is the sole responsibility of the Winner.
4. Odds of Winning: Odds of winning the Grand Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. Prize Conditions: The Winner will be notified by the telephone number, email address or mailing address provided at time of entry. The return of any prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification, and an alternate winner may be selected. The Winner will be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and, where lawful, Publicity Release (collectively, the “Affidavit/Release”). The Affidavit/Release must be returned to Sponsor within the time indicated on the documents. If such documents are not returned within that time, or if the Winner is found to be ineligible, or if the Winner does not comply with these Official Rules, then the Winner will be disqualified and will not receive any prize. Winner’s entry and acceptance of the Grand Prize constitutes permission for the Sweepstakes Entities to use the Winner’s name, photograph, likeness, statements, biographical information, voice, and address (city and state) on a worldwide basis and in all forms of media, in perpetuity, without further authorization or compensation (except where prohibited by law). Grand Prize is not transferable and may not be exchanged for other prizes or for cash. Winner is solely responsible for the payment of all expenses and taxes associated with the Grand Prize. If by reason of error, more prizes are claimed than the number set forth in these Official Rules, all persons making purportedly valid claims will be included in a random drawing to award the advertised number of prizes. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded. Step2 is not endorsing, advertising, or otherwise affiliated with this Sweepstakes.
6. Sweepstakes Conditions: The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sweepstakes Entities and waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules. If any provision of these Official Rules is declared to violate any federal, state, or local law, it will be amended to conform to such law, and all other provisions will remain in full force and effect. Winner and entrants also agree to release, discharge, indemnify, and hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities, their parents and affiliated companies and all of their officers, employees, and agents from and against any claims, damages, or liability due to any injuries, damages, or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse, or use of any prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity or participation in this Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes Entities reserve the right to any video, audio, photographic, or print material involving the Winner for promotional use without further permission or compensation. Any person attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with the Sweepstakes will be ineligible for the Grand Prize and may be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. If, after the Sweepstakes has begun, changes or updates to these Official Rules are made, such changes will be posted with the Official Rules at www.nurserywater.com. The decisions of the Sweepstakes Entities with regard to the awarding of the Grand Prize and the interpretation of these Official Rules shall be final and binding in all aspects. The Sweepstakes Entities reserve the right to end the Sweepstakes earlier than the date listed or to extend the length of the Sweepstakes, all in their sole discretion. The Sweepstakes Entities, in their sole discretion, reserve the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or who is otherwise in violation of these Official Rules, and the Sweepstakes Entities further reserve the right to cancel, terminate, or modify the Sweepstakes if it is determined that it is not capable of completion as planned due to tampering, technical failures, or any other cause, solely in the Sweepstakes Entities’ discretion.
7. Winners List: To receive the name of the Sweepstakes Winner or an additional copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Nursery® Water Step2 Lifestyle PartyTime Kitchen Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 4550, Marietta, Georgia 30061-4550, no later than October 31, 2012. Please specify “Rules” or “Winner List.”
8. Official Rules: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions or interpretation of the Sweepstakes Entities regarding the Official Rules. Any decision or interpretation of the Sweepstakes Entities is final and not subject to appeal. Entrants waive any right to claim ambiguity in these Official Rules. Acknowledging that the Sweepstakes will be administered in the State of Georgia, all entrants agree that the laws of the State of Georgia will govern this Sweepstakes and that any claim, issue, or dispute arising with respect to the Sweepstakes will be conclusively resolved without right of appeal by binding arbitration conducted in Georgia according to the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. Before commencing arbitration, the parties will use good faith efforts to negotiate a business resolution for no less than thirty (30) days after the claim, issue, or dispute arises.
9. Sponsor: DS Waters of America, Inc, 5660 New Northside Drive, Suite 500, Atlanta, GA 30328.