I had the opportunity to review this product called LITTER-ROBOT II BUBBLE UNIT from Litter Robot
So I received this big box and on the side shows the
Automatic Self Cleaning Robot Litter Box
The box was easy to open and everything was very neatly packed in the box and several pamphlets to go along with it and a AC adapter to plug into an outlet.
The assembleing process was too easy Everything comes preassembled except the dome and all you had to do was place the dome on top of the base and wahlaa you were done.
So now it was time to fill it with litter we just put about four big plastic cups in the front entrance of the Litter Robot there also was a fill line and if you put more it will slowly dump the excess litter in the bottom tray.
So now it is time to test this machine out! We have three cats Merlin who is about thirteen years old, Bee who is about eight years old, and Halo who is will be two in February. So we were originally using two litter boxes, we removed one of them and replaced it with the Litter Robot. Within an hour Halo was the first to try it out and she used it then jumped out. It has a seven minute wait after the cat uses it then it will cycle and dump the waste in the bin below. Every time it started to cycle Halo would step up on the step and peek in “Like what is this thing doing” Luckily it has a sensor that when another cat would step on to the step it stops the cycle then so there won’t be no cats flopping around like a tumble weed.You will need a cat of five pounds or more to trigger the sensor so if you have a kitten may not be the best option as of now till he/she gets older. It has been little over 2 weeks since I have had the Litter Robot and I am extremely happy with it and it keeps the smell down to where you wouldn’t know you had a cat unless you seen it. The older cats don’t care to try to use it just the little one that is her permanent box but I hope the others will soon follow her lead.
Here are some photos that had been taken during the review
Here is some more information on Litter Robot:
Clear ‘Skylight/Bubble’ type window mounted in Globe expands front to back depth by 3 inches and adds natural light to the litter chamber. Great for larger cats.
So What’s in the Box?
- (1) Litter Robot II Standard Unit Fully Assembled
- (1) Lip Extender (Comes Assembled to Globe)
- (1) Carbon Filter
- (3) Waste Drawer Liners
- (1) 12 Volt DC Power Supply
- (1) Manual
- (1) Return and Repack Instructions
- The Litter-Robot’s standard litter efficiency and compatibility with biodegradable litters makes it a litter box that you can brag about! And don’t forget that Litter-Robot is
made in the USA . Buying local reduces energy consumed, and pollution emitted by transporting product from overseas.
- 29 in (H), 22 in (W), 24 in (D).
- We only deliver to addresses within the USA.
- No PO Boxes, APO or FPO, please.
- Sales tax will be added to Michigan and Wisconsin orders.
- We accept American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and PayPal.
- Orders are currently shipping within 2 – 5 business days.
- Your credit card will not be charged until the order is ready to ship.
- Litter-Robot frees you from the chore of litter box scooping.
- You can be confident that your cats have a litter box that is cleaned automatically and reliably, again and again.
- The large waste drawer holds several days’ worth of waste, giving you the time and freedom to do the things you enjoy.
- You can take that weekend trip or leave town for a short business trip without having to worry about your cat’s litter box.
Cleaning the litter box is now as simple as changing a kitchen garbage bag every few days.
- If you have several cats, the drawer may still need to be emptied daily.
No Special Receptacles or Waste Bags.
- Why spend a lot of money on special receptacles or waste bags? The Litter-Robot was designed to work with inexpensive standard 8 and 13 gallon kitchen garbage bags – those larger grocery bags work very well, too.
Works with Any Clumping Litter.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll-free, 1-877-250-7729, if you have any questions about using a particular kind of litter.
No More Litter Box Smell.
- The Litter-Robot waste drawer was designed to prevent mold growth, eliminating that typical cat box smell. However, we do recommend that you empty the waste drawer at least once a week – after all, there are limits.
- Customers have reported litter savings of up to 50% with the Litter-Robot as compared with traditional litter boxes or other self cleaning litter boxes.
Safe and Comfortable for Your Cats.
Customer Service that Cares.
Our goal is to make life easier for you and your cat. If you have any questions about the Litter-Robot, please click or call us at Customer Service. We will be glad to help.
*Please note that Litter-Robot units supplied at no-charge for the purposes of objective reviews or promotional give-away are non-returnable/non-refundable, however, Automated Pet Care Products, Inc. will honor the 18 month full warranty with proof of date of original receipt or serial number.
Litter Robot sent me this item to review . These are my own personal opinions and this review was written solely by MumbleBeeInc
I received no compensation for this publication. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of your own. MumbleBeeInc is not responsible for sponsor prize shipment.
This giveaway is in no way affiliated with Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or Google+. You must be 18 years old to win. The winner will be notified via email and the prize will be shipped directly from litter-robot.com
Now here is your chance to win this great product for yourself. The winner will get one Litter Robot II Beige Colored Valued at $359.99. Just simply enter the Rafflecopter form below. Good luck!
This giveaway runs from August 3rd through August 17th!