Click image to enter!
Enter for a chance to win free groceries for a year.
Over $50,000 in groceries will be given away:
Grand Prize (1) Free groceries for a year ($5,200*)
First Place (450) A mini grocery shopping spree ($100 ea.*)
*All prizes awarded in the form of a check
IT PAYS TO EAT PASTA SWEEPSTAKES
1. The “It Pays to Eat Pasta®” Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) begins 12:00 PM Eastern Time (“ET”) July 17, 2012 and ends 11:59 AM ET September 17, 2012 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
2. Open only to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.
3. Employees of New World Pasta Company (“Sponsor”), Millennium Communications, Inc., Trymark Consulting Group, L.L.C. (“Promoter”), Facebook, Inc. (“Facebook”) and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate families (spouse, parents, children and siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and individuals living in the same households of such employees, whether or not related, are ineligible to enter or win. Void where prohibited. Subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
4. During the Sweepstakes Period, you may enter the Sweepstakes in one of two (2) ways:
(i) go to http://www.itpaystoeatpasta.com or through the “It Pays to Eat Pasta®” Sweepstakes tab on the Ronzoni Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/ronzoni.pasta (you must first “like” the page); then follow the directions to complete and submit the official entry form by providing your first and last name, complete mailing address, e-mail address, date of birth and tell us why “It pays to eat pasta” in 100 characters or less and your brand of choice. The official entry form and statement will collectively be referred to herein as the “Entry”. Limit one (1) Entry per person, per household and per e-mail address per day via this method. Entries received from any person, household or e-mail address in excess of the stated limitation via this method will be void. Up to thirty (30) additional Sweepstakes entries may be received by referring friends to enter the Sweepstakes as follows: After successfully submitting your Entry submission, forward the unique URL provided on the “Thank You” web page to friends. For each valid participant who enters the Sweepstakes online via the unique URL you forwarded, you will earn one (1) additional entry into the Sweepstakes (up to a maximum of thirty (30) additional entries). Submission of erroneous or incomplete personal information will void the submitted Entry. Entries must be in English, consistent with the image of Sponsor, cannot be previously published or submitted in connection with any other promotion, and must not defame or invade publicity rights or privacy of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon any person’s personal or property rights or any other third party rights. Sponsor reserves the right to reject any Entry, in its sole and absolute discretion, on the basis that a submitted Entry is offensive or is not in keeping with the Sponsor’s image and reputation. Sponsor reserves the right to remove any Entry without prior notice. Online entries must be received by 11:59 AM ET September 17, 2012 to be eligible.
Or, (ii) to obtain entries without completing the online entry form or referring friends, hand-print on a 3″ x 5″ card your first and last name, date of birth, street address, city, state, zip code, phone number (including area code) and e-mail address (optional) and send in a stamped #10 envelope with proper postage affixed to: “It Pays to Eat Pasta” Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 982, Gainesville, VA 20156. Limit one (1) mail in entry per envelope per person and per day as determined by the postmark date on the envelope. All mail-in entries must be postmarked by September 17, 2012 and received by September 24, 2012 to be eligible. The first mail-in entry received from an entrant will count as thirty-one (31) entries. Each subsequent mail-in entry from that entrant will count as one (1) additional entry. An entrant may receive up to ninety-three (93) entries via this method, which is the maximum number of entries attainable per person during the Sweepstakes Period.
Limit ninety-three (93) entries per person, per household and per e-mail address for the duration of the Sweepstakes Period, regardless of method of entry. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. If multiple entries are received in excess of the stated limitation from any person or household or e-mail address, only the first ninety-three (93) entries received from such person or household or e-mail address will be eligible for entry. No mechanical reproductions or facsimiles of mail-in entries will be accepted and all such entries will be void. Should multiple users of the same e-mail account enter the Sweepstakes and a dispute thereafter arises regarding the identity of the entrant, the authorized account subscriber of said e-mail account at the time of entry will be considered the entrant and required to comply with these Official Rules and all requirements set forth herein. “Authorized account subscriber” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization, which is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By entering, you understand that you are providing your information to the Sponsor and not Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for participation in the Sweepstakes.
5. Each entrant who submitted an Entry represents and warrants that (a) such entrant is the sole and exclusive owner of the submitted statement regarding why “It pays to eat pasta” and all rights associated therewith (excluding any Sponsor-owned trademarks and materials); (b) such entrant has the full and exclusive right, power and authority to submit the Entry for this Sweepstakes and to transfer and assign to the Sponsor any and all rights in and to the Entry as provided for herein; (c) the submitted Entry is original to the entrant, reflects the true opinions and experiences of the entrant and no part of such Entry has been published; (d) no rights in the submitted Entry have been previously granted to any person, firm, corporation or other entity or otherwise exercised or exploited; (e) the submitted Entry follows the guidelines provided in Section 4 and is not otherwise offensive and is in keeping with the Sponsor’s image and reputation, as such criteria is determined by the Sponsor, in its sole and absolute discretion; and (f) the submitted Entry does not defame or invade publicity rights or privacy of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon any person’s personal or property rights or any other third party rights. By submitting an Entry, entrant warrants and represents that he/she and any persons mentioned or who are identifiable in the Entry consent to the submission and use of the Entry in the Sweepstakes and to its use as otherwise set forth herein.
Sponsor shall own the Entries and Sponsor and its designees shall have the right to edit, reproduce, publish, use, adapt, exploit, modify, distribute or dispose of any Entry, online, in print, film, television, or in any other media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity without compensation, notification or approval of entrant or any third party. By submitting an Entry, each entrant agrees to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
By entering, entrants understand and agree that the statement portion of their Entry may be posted on http://www.itpaystoeatpasta.com or http://www.facebook.com/ronzoni.pasta for viewing by visitors during the Sweepstakes Period. Released Parties (as defined below) are not liable for the use of any Entry by any third party. Entrant acknowledges and agrees that Released Parties have no, nor shall have in the future, any duty or liability, direct or indirect, vicarious, contributory or otherwise, with respect to the infringement or protection of any copyright in and to any Entry.
6. A random drawing will be conducted on or about September 27, 2012 from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Drawing will be conducted by Trymark Consulting Group, L.L.C., an independent judging organization whose decisions are final and binding. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
7. Grand Prize (1): A one (1) year supply of groceries (awarded in the form of a $5,200.00 check) (Estimated Retail Value (“ERV”) $5,200.00). First Prizes (450): A mini grocery shopping spree (awarded in the form of a $100.00 check) (ERV $100.00 each). Total ERV of all prizes combined is $50,200.00. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. Winners may not substitute or assign or transfer a prize, but Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute a prize with one of comparable or greater value. Winners will be responsible for all taxes (including federal, state and local taxes) and any other costs and expenses associated with acceptance and use of the prizes not described herein as being awarded. All prize details are at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Limit one (1) prize per person, per e-mail address and per household. Prizes will be available within 6-8 weeks following the verification process and will be delivered to the address provided by each winner.
8. Potential Grand Prize winner will be notified by e-mail. In the event that any e-mail to the potential winner is returned as undeliverable, a response to any given e-mail is not received within three (3) business days of date of its issuance or the potential winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, the Grand Prize may be forfeited and, at Sponsor’s discretion, an alternate winner may be selected. Potential Grand Prize winner will, and potential First Prize winners may, be required, in the sole discretion of the judges, to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility and a liability release and, where legal, a publicity release within fourteen (14) days of date of issuance of those documents or prize may be forfeited and, at Sponsor’s discretion, awarded to an alternate winner. Prizes are not transferable, redeemable for cash, or substitutable except by Sponsor, which reserves the right, at its discretion, to substitute a prize with one of comparable or greater value. In the event any potential winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules or prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the prize may be forfeited and, at Sponsor’s discretion, an alternate winner may be selected. If any winner is at least 18 but still considered a minor in his/her state of residence, prize may be awarded in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian who will be required to comply with all requirements imposed on winners set forth herein.